Hola everyone. No, I haven't give birth yet. Still in the waiting game. I still have 5 more days til my EDD. My baby son is really taking his own sweet time in my tummy. He must really like it in there, the most comfy pad for him. Hehe.
Went for another check up with Dr.Hamidah last Thursday. Did CTG scan, cuz i feel like my fetal movement is a bit slow, not as active as he was before. But his heartbeat is normal and healthy, sounds like a very strong healthy horse running. Baby is already engaged and Dr.Hamidah did checked on my vagina to see whether my cervix is already dilating or not but seinci pon serviks tak bukak lagi :( Nampaknye macam lame lagi lah nak kene tunggu. I plan for vaginal delivery, [well at least i really hope i can]. But if the cervix won't dilate at my 40th week, maybe i have to change my plan, which go for c-sect. I seriously don't want to be induce [force labor]. If i choose to be induce, and my cervix won't dilate [it happened couple of my friends], doctor will definitely cut your tummy, no turning back. So i've made my decision, i don't want to suffer twice. Just cut me open.
But in the meantime, i'm gonna wait til my EDD which is May 15th 2011, this upcoming Sunday. Although Dr.Hamidah said, i could wait till another 12 days, after the my EDD but, i don't think i can wait any longer. Unless if there's something wrong with his movement, then she suggest us to induce or go for c-sect. She does not want to take any risk. But as long as the baby is healthy in my tummy, i still can wait till 12 days after my due. So yeah, we'll see how.
Last Sunday i experienced some mild contraction/Braxton Hicks every one hour from 12.30am til 4.15am. Then i fell asleep till 7.30 in the morning. But that night, i seriously and very confident that i will be labor the next day, but,but...my guess is wrong. Nothing happened the next morning.
Now here i am, at home waiting for the big moment.
p/s . going for the next check up this Friday. hopefully i'm dilating. :)