March 6, 2012

The Hendroff's Wedding

I was transferring all the photos from both of my  SD card. Found soooooo many photos and stories that I haven't update. Sigh.

I found these photos from a beautiful wedding of my x-schoolmate (Dec 2011). Sooo backdated. But hey, better late than never!

But i warn ya, this entry is FULL with photos. Bare with it. If you can't handle it, you can always, always exit from this page. Thank you. :)



aira with her husband dzul


syura with her husband 


abby with her gf marie


my tomato love hanie and i


hanie and her husband aan





of course, mr.k and the mrs. ;)

us with the bride & groom


my tomato love with farhan










the 3 musketeers.




hanie, shu and i








all taken, 3 moms and a wifey :)



Congrats to Nana and Sunny! Thanks for having us. It was a fun night, cuz i get to be and hangs with my highschool besties ;)  I miss the silly-ness!

Til then....



xoxo,
mrs.k




No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak Up Your Witty Thoughts Here!