February 27, 2012

What's In My Bag Yo?


 I've been tagged! Hehe..here you go Lili's mamma! Some sneak-peak inside my messy bag. I cheated a bit, i get rid all of the receipts, broucher, and some plastic wrappers!


1.Handbag & purse  2.Thaqif's T-bear,bib & pacifier  3.iPhone  4.Black ballpen & Galaxy Note  5.D&G Body Lotion  6.Kotex (in case of emergency)  7.iPhone mobile charger  8.Miniature perfume & compact powder  9.Driving glasses  10.Lipsticks  11.Thaqif's snowcap & extra clothes  12.Thaqif's extra socks  13.Antiseptic baby wipes


P.S : Muchas gracias for tagging me P!  xoxo

3 comments:

  1. yeay! suke suke! thanks alot momma thaqif. call me a stalker but i mmg suke tgk what's in peoples beg. hee. bestnyeeee u pkai galaxy note, i punyelah berat nak bawak tab ni.

    p/s : nanti i nak kidnap t bear thaqif. mesti die mengamuk tak tdo mlm kan, hehe.

    thanks again love! xoxo thaqif

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my byknya barang Farra! Haha Wait for mineeeee!!

    ps: babe itu purse yg beli dgn my mom ke?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pp : Thank you for tagging me. Hope you enjoy it, hehe. i pakai galaxy tab jugak before this, then i tukar to note. smaller so save sikit ruang dlm handbag i. LOL.

    Putri : banyak ke putri? itu sikit je tu. sebab handbag tu tak besar sgt. hehe. kalau tak lagi banyak barang i. dah mcam 7E bergerak. nope that purse bukan yang beli dengan your mom. ini beli time sale kat kl je.

    ReplyDelete

Speak Up Your Witty Thoughts Here!