October 5, 2011

The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up.

My baby brother’s gf and my baby sister plan to get him a phone for his Convo + Advanced Birthday Present.So I chip in as well. The actual plan was to get him iPhone 3Gs. Because he wanted it so badly. But unfortunately, no more original 3Gs in Low Yatt or The Mines market. Semua re-con! Rasa macam tak worth it pulak nak beli. Bayar mahal-mahal dapat yang re-con punya je, serupa beli yang second hand tapi original kan? So survey punya survey, tengok2 Experia ARC from Sony Ericsson dan Samsung Galaxy Plus nampak macam menarik dan tertarik dan memang da bomb lah weh! Tetapi, disebabkan my brother lebih mementingkan kualiti gambar yang terhasil dari phone camera, so we think this is the best we can find and within our budget. So nice I tell yewwwww. I rase I pon macam nak beli satu untuk diri sendiri. Memang cantik! Function pun best. (it’s android for those who don’t know) Memang berbaloi-baloi and we got the best deal! Siap dapat hdmi cable lagi.


So to my baby brother (if you reading this), we hope you will enjoy this present! Happy Convocation and…umm I think its too early to wish you happy birthday. Save it for later…hihi.



my lil einstein pon sibuk nak jugakkkkkk....








p.s : No I’m not gonna get new phone for myself. Tunggu K beli iPhone5 lepas tu dia donate iPhone 3Gs dia kat i. Save duit, habis cerita.(malangnya iPhone4s je yang keluar). Tapi new handbag nak! :P





Love,
Mrs.K






p.s.s : by the way, I baru belajar ape makne phone re-con tu. Haha. Selama ni I dok dengar-dengar je orang dok tanye original ke AP ke re-con? LOL! Yes I know…I’m lame liddat.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak Up Your Witty Thoughts Here!