October 14, 2011

BBW Entourage!

We're going to the Big Bad Wolf again later after lunch. My cousin geram tengok buku yang I beli untuk Thaqif and buku resipi. Nak cari Kabul Beauty School sebab ada cousin lagi sorang pesan. And my baby sister pulak pesan the complete whole set of the Shopaholics. Hopefully i can find it! And i'll get another Jamie Olivers for Mama tak pun Nigella Lawson takpun Chinese recipe book. For Abah I'll get him Ripley's Believe It Or Not! Hihi.. Okay gotta go. Nak pegi masak lunch. Cousins will be arriving at 1. See ya when I see ya!



p.s: how do u like my new layout? HAHA! its sucks, i dun like it! tapi semalam dah ngantuk sangat nak cari yang cantik2. esok kalau ada masa nak buat baru.



Love,
Mrs.K

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak Up Your Witty Thoughts Here!