March 10, 2011

Reflect Each Day On All You Have To Be Grateful For And You Will Receive More To Be Grateful

- at 17 weeks pregnant. all round and round. hehe -

Pejam, celik, pejam, celik. We're approaching 2011 already. Oh, how time flies. And my biological clock is ticking rapidly. 2009 i got married. 2010 i got pregnant. 2011 i will have a baby! Alhamdulillah. Thank you Allah for making my dream and plans come through. But i'm ashame. So far You never let me down even You know that i'm not and faraway from being Your good follower. Shameless me. To beg for Your forgiveness and ask for Your help & guidance, i don't think i have the right or even deserving it, not even close.  Sigh~

Humans will set their goal and their wishlist for every new year. I did that too. My goal for 2010 is to stop procrastinating and get into insurance business and pursue study in psychology and learn Spanish and have a baby at the age 24 or the latest by 25. So far up until today, only 2 goals achieved/partly-achieved. Lol!

I failed to stop procrastinate. I failed to pursue my study in psychology. I failed to finish my Spanish lesson. I only manage to get into insurance business and having a baby the latest by 25. [ InsyaAllah] . Not much achievement huh?

So for my 2011 resolution :
1. I will try to be much much better ummah,  wife, [mom], daughter, sister, person
2. I will continue to stop procrastinating.
3.  I will get more serious with my insurance business.
4. I will continue with my Spanish lesson where i left it.
5. I will find an opportunity to pursue my study in psychology [i dun noe if i can do this with a newborn baby and all, or maybe i should just postponed it to year 2012. ok, KIV this.]
Just a simple resolution but meaningful to me. Let's hope for a better year for the world in 2011! Less war, conflict and scandals and more peace, love and positive vibes. InsyaAllah.  :)  <3 !

p/s : Can't wait for dinner tonite. lame dah mengidam nk mkn ketam nipah. nasib baik fatty crab ade buat delivery. hopefully they really can deliver to our house.



Love,
Mrs.K

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak Up Your Witty Thoughts Here!